The VP of Engineering is responsible for overseeing the technical aspects of BoldIQ customer delivery commitments. This person works with Executive Management and Product Management to advance the company’s multi-tenant Platform solutions through innovation and management of technological resources. Using an active and practical approach, the VP of Engineering will direct employees to attain the company’s strategic goals.
- Participate in setting the company’s technical vision and lead major aspects of the company’s technological development.
- Support the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth.
- Attract and retain top technical talent.
- Collaborate with other department heads, such as marketing, product management and operations,serving as an advisor of technologies
- Provide technical leadership and consultation in support of the company’s culture, mission and values.
- Act as a good steward of the Companies resources and ensure development efforts are completed with sustainable designs and in a timely manner.
- Manage geographically distributed development teams to improve productivity, quality and schedule accuracy.
- Oversee the software development process and tooling to optimize productivity, quality and schedule accuracy.
Salary is competitive based on experience and qualifications. We provide a complete compensation package including stock options, full health insurance benefits, retirement savings plan matching, and a great vacation policy to name a few. Home-Work balance is important to us and we provide a working culture that supports that. Check out more on our website.