President and CEO, Roei Ganzarski, Rounds Out Expert Panel to Share Insights on Solving Logistics Problems with Next Generation Technology
BoldIQ, a global provider of dynamic real-time scheduling optimization software, will participate in Air Cargo World’s second annual Elevate conference taking place in Miami on October 2. At the event, BoldIQ President and CEO, Roei Ganzarski, will speak alongside three other industry experts in a panel discussion, “Using Next-Gen Technology to Solve Logistics Problems”.
“We’re currently experiencing a wave of innovation in next generation technologies. With the tap of an app, you can have lunch or groceries delivered in minutes and soon, drones and bots will take over last-mile delivery further optimizing the process,” said Ganzarski. “However, the systems used by today’s fleet and cargo management companies are due for a major overhaul. With many backend infrastructures unable to meet new customer expectations set forth by industry leaders, companies need to harness the power of next-gen technologies to optimize their logistics in order to stay competitive.”
During the panel, Ganzarski and other industry experts will explore the current state of e-commerce, challenges facing the industry, innovations in digital logistics solutions, and the dire need for an optimization overhaul. BoldIQ CEO hopes the presentation will help companies start thinking strategically about how to work as efficiently as possible in today’s technically advanced market.
What: “Using Next-Gen Technology to Solve Logistics Problems” Panel at Elevate 2017
When: Monday, October 2 @ 9:10-10am EST
Session Discussion Topics:
- What’s (really) new in digital logistics
- Are we trying to solve the right problems?
- How the radical e-commerce march continues
- Roei Ganzarski, President and Chief Executive Officer, BoldIQ
- Olivier Houri, Executive Vice President, Corporate Strategy, QuantumID Technologies, SmartKargo
- Mario Loupa, Executive Partner and Industry Leader Europe IBM Global Travel & Transportation Industry, IBM
- Svilen Rangelov, Chief Executive Officer, Dronamics